A&M Electricals Ltd design, supply, construct, install, test and commission electrical distribution systems.
A&M Electricals Limited began as an Electrical Engineering Specialist contractor in 1999. In the early 2000’s A&M operated nationwide on electrical engineering contracts within the heavy industrial sector, before branching out into the railway industry.
A&M has evolved from a small team to a company of over 50 employees with a range of expertise, including; specialised distribution competencies, all aspects of electrical installation, quantity surveyance, HSQE and HR management. We have become a respected and established organisation, with a wealth of experience in all aspects of railway electrification and engineering.
Our specialised team of Engineers will work with you from the very start of the pre-planning stages throughout the project right to the end. Assisting you in the design, construction, installation, upgrade and maintenance works of the project needs.
- We aim to provide the highest quality service to our customers, ensuring we are on time and within budget.
- We work safely, always adhering to Network Rail health and safety guidelines and national/ international health and safety standards.
- We offer our customers a bespoke service, tailored to their requirements, with the experience and expertise to fulfil any project.
- Level A: AC and DC competent engineers for Isolation and Earthing, issuing of HV Permits to Work, Certificates of Isolation, Circuit State Certificates and Sanctions for Test.
- Level B: AC and DC Competent engineers for HV / LV Switching.
- Level C and D competent engineers for Substation access and permit accepting.
- Site Managers/ Tester in charge
- Three Phase / Single Phase competent engineers.
- Senior system Test Engineers
- HV Assessment
- Level A AC/DC & Level B AC/DC Assessments
A & M Electrical’s have a long history of exceptional performance on rail projects nationwide.
our philosophy is to establish even stronger partnerships with many of the recognised names within our industry. Working safely. On time in budget delivery and because we know that long term co operation is based on satisfaction and trust, you will receive both from us.
Innovation, quality and service are key components in our philosophy.
At A&M Electricals Limited our vision is simple:
‘Increase our skill set’- By continuously developing our employees competencies and increasing our team and expertise.
‘Meet new people’- We are keen to make new partnerships whilst maintaining the existing relationships.
‘Keep our customers happy’- This is our core vision and we endeavour to do this on every contract we undertake.