Depot Rail Ltd+44 (0) 1427 619512
Depot Rail Limited was started in 2001 as a rail based consultancy company, but quickly became involved in the specification and sourcing of equipment for rail maintenance depots. We decided to concentrate on the supply of equipment and have developed long term relationships with specialist manufacturers from France, Italy, Spain and the U.K.
Over the years, our product range has expanded to include condition monitoring equipment, power supply equipment and even shunting vehicles. Service support and spare parts are also an important part of our business. We stock essential spare parts in the UK for immediate despatch.
Our experienced staff have many years working in the rail industry, this along with our track record of providing bespoke products we believe makes us the place to go for your depot equipment requirements.
MOBILE LIFTING JACKS
Eurogamma lifting jacks provide a flexible lifting system where a whole train or parts of a train can be lifted and where the equipment can be used on a variety of current or future rolling stock types. Our jacks incorporate a number of safety features and technical advantages which differentiate us from our competitors
• Jack capacities from 5 tonnes to 50 tonnes per jack
• Fully mobile with built-in travel equipment on each jack, optionally with power travel
• From 4 to 48 synchronised jacks for multi-car lifting
• Fixed or moving anvil versions
• Rail guided versions
• Lifting stroke to customer requirements
• Self-aligning lifting pad
• Amber beacons as standard
• Jacks independently assessed by (ASBO)
• Protection again internal moving parts