- Service & Value First – It must always be service first and adding value wherever we can, whenever we can.
EXPRESS SOLUTIONS GROUP01302 499 303
Express Solutions Group are drainage solutions experts.
Express Solutions Group is proud to offer solutions to solve all drainage issues and problems. Innovation is at the forefront of our minds always investing in the latest technologies and equipment.
We have various subbrands which are part of the Express Solutions Group that can ensure you are covered for all aspects of drainage requirements. From Express Commercial Solutions, Express Drainage Solutions, Express Hydro Solutions, Express Rail Solutions, Express Drainage Surveys. We cover all sectors, industries and locations across our brands. If you have a drainage problem no matter how big or small we will provide a solution to your problem.
Everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to five core values. We believe our adherence to this simple moral code is central to the success we’ve achieved to date – and will ensure we remain the first choice for our breadth of trusted services in the future:
- Five-Star Support – Our customers depend on us so it’s about giving five-star support, every day.
- Professionalism – We consistently strive to be better, to go further and to make a winning difference.
- Committed to Quality – We are determined to lead by example with benchmark standards of quality and performance.
- Knowledge is King – We have decades of experience in this dynamic sector and we know there is no substitute for proven industry knowledge.
Why choose us?
- Certified, Quality Assured Company
- Accredited Health & Safety Contractor
- A Solution Provider
- Qualified Drainage
Introducing Express Rail Solutions, a new division from Express Solutions Group. With many years of experience throughout the company, versatile manpower and fleet we can offer a range of services to clean, desilt and dewater all types of drainage systems including larger structures such as culverts to allow them to run as they should, to allow inspections & maintenance, both of which we can complete if required using CCTV and/or STE4 condition reports for the culverts. We can also offer a full bespoke package for structure clearance and inspection, where we take care of a full project from start to finish, this includes the full cleansing, silt removal, disposal, CCTV or tactile exam and delivering a full detailed condition inspection report alongside a filmed examination that can be referred back to at any time in the future.
We can cover all types of projects with our specialised equipment such as our Kroll tankers and two Hydro cutters, two of only six built in the world.
We specialise in completing the jobs which others cannot and are proud to be known as the UK’s Drainage problem solvers.
What we can offer:
Multiple experienced drainage engineers
Culvert & drainage Jet-Vac works
STE4 Examinations (Full, detailed inspection reports)