Loram UK helps the railroads run better, safer and longer.
Loram is a leading supplier of track maintenance, inspection services and infrastructure optimization services and equipment around the globe. We provide comprehensive maintenance of way services to all Class I railroads and many short-line, transit and commuter railroads.
Loram UK Ltd. offers a complete range of rolling stock engineering, maintenance and restoration services, RISAS approved bogie line, plus advanced track focused infrastructure services, rail grinding and innovative maintenance of way carried out from our 100,000 sq. ft. of service facilities located in the Derby at the RTC Business Park. We are uniquely qualified to support both vehicular and on-track engineering and maintenance needs for the industry across the UK and internationally.
That’s the Loram difference.
Watch our video:
Our people deliver advanced equipment, innovative solutions, and unrivalled customer service in a safe and reliable manner to maintain and improve railway infrastructure.
Our CORE VALUES are the core of who Loram is and what we cherish. Values are the traits and qualities that we consider worthwhile; they form the foundation on which our company culture is built.
We understand having a constant and consistent approach to our work, as well as how we interact with our customers, will enable us to achieve the desired results and success. The five organizational CORE VALUES define our shared beliefs; what is important to us as an organization, what is expected of us from our customers, and how we adjust to the marketplace and have sustainability:
- Integrity First – Upholding expectations at all times, honorable and trustworthy, always able to stand proud.
- Customer Focus – Attentive, devoted, committed to solving any problems by finding and providing the solutions.
- Accountable for Actions – Dignified, respectful, and responsible. Diligent in successfully completing projects.
- Results Oriented – Successful, determined, and driven. Always striving to achieve the next goal.
- Excellence in All We Do – Innovative, helpful to others, detail oriented, and always thinking towards the future.
ABOUT LORAM MAINTENANCE OF WAY
Since 1954, Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. has been providing the most advanced, most productive and most innovative railroad maintenance services and equipment with exceptionally high standards of quality and performance. Today, the Loram portfolio represents the industry’s leading range of comprehensive solutions designed to help you achieve operational excellence, extend rail and track asset life and enhance efficiency to new levels.