Popular search categories
- Rolling Stock
- Supply Chain
- Eagle Lab
Delivering acoustic, thermal and fire solutions for rolling stock that are tailor-made to suit the client whilst meeting strict legislative demands.
Siderise has over 25 years of experience in the Rail sector providing noise control treatments, thermal insulation, fire insulation and HVAC solutions to manufacturers across the UK and Europe.
Through close partnerships with our clients we understand your needs for performance, light weight and space constraints.
- We offer onsite advice and testing
- We collaborate with your in-house design and engineering departments
- Collectively we engineer a noise control, fire protection or thermal treatment package that meets your criteria in not just performance, but also in ease of installation, supply and importantly cost.
- Siderise’s rail insulation is manufactured to meet a variety of different criteria. This includes technical compliance (reaction to fire, smoke and toxicity), thermal performance and precise manufacturing tolerances
The Siderise Difference
Confidence – our systems are well-proven and independently tested
Compliance – our Technical Files are complete and robust
Service – market leading support; we keep our promises; excellent lead-times; technologically advanced manufacturing plant; skilled workforce
Integrity – in all things; product performance and personal behaviours
Technical advice – our free technical advisory service provides market-leading support with design expertise, backed-up with professional indemnity
Siderise Thermal Insulation for Carriage / Rolling Stock
Our products are tested for fire, smoke and toxicity performance to the latest European standards (EN 45545-2).
Carriage thermal / acoustic applications:
We can offer fire, smoke and toxicity compliance to European, UK, and French legislation. Please see our product downloads for more information.
We have the ability to provide carriage sub-kitting by manufacturer’s standard operating procedure (SOP) for rapid line-side installation.
- Excellent smoke & toxicity performance
- Ecologically sound
- Excellent thermal resistance
Siderise Noise Control for Carriage / Rolling Stock
We seek to engineer the highest performance for the minimum cost. Our experience across a broad range of sectors from construction to power generation to transport allows us to pool our collective knowledge to deliver sustainable, light weight high performance solutions.
Our products are independently tested for fire, smoke & toxicity performance making sure that passenger safety is paramount.
- Absorption and insulation composites
- Visco and constrained layer damping
- Fully compliant with fire safety requirements
- Pre-cut / CNC for ease of installation
Siderise R-TI Rail insulation is a flexible and fire resistive light-weight melamine foam, offering excellent thermal qualities, for floor, wall and ceiling insulation applications for rolling stock
- Achieves HL3 to EN 45545-2 : 2013 – fire protection on railway vehicles
- Achieves Cat 1a to BS 6853 and M1/F1 to NF P 92-207 and NF F 16-101
For more information please click the link below