Popular search categories
At Incremental we leverage the value of train data, providing intuitive, cost-efficient, and user-driven software that can improve the network.
With technology driven by GPS data aggregation and analytics, we help clients to access the information they need to operate more efficiently. Areas of expertise range from large scale GPS and geo-spatial technology to data aggregation, machine learning and multi-channel event monitoring and alerting.
Our clients include Network Rail, LNER, and GWR and many other TOCs in the UK and overseas.
We’re an award-winning software provider who are working to transform performance measurement in the rail industry.
Our intuitive software systems rely on Global Positioning System (GPS) and geo-spatial analysis technology, helping to make the network safer and more efficient. These scalable systems use advanced machine learning, trending techniques, and data aggregation to provide unprecedented insights into vehicle performance. Simple and easy to use, they can be accessed via mobile, web, and desktop. And, because they can consume data from any data and sensor organisation – and multiple data channels – users are guaranteed a full, consolidated picture of their asset’s performance.
The Incremental team (which includes talented developers and testers) brings a wealth of transport network experience to every project, and has supported Network Rail, Transpennine Express, Grand Central, Northern, Thales, and more.
We offer an award-winning suite of products, designed to help rail organisations address new and emerging challenges.
- AEGIS: delivering data-driven performance improvement and precise movement analytics that help teams to understand fleet performance.
- Sentinel: A fleet fleet-wide tracking, monitoring, and alerting system connecting operations teams with vehicles in-real time.
- OLErt: (Overhead Line Equipment in Real Time). Hardware-agnostic remote condition monitoring solution which can predict and prevent asset failure – replacing existing manual maintenance regimes.
- RAPPORT (Real-time, Accelerated Position and Protection of Rail Transport): RAPPORT provides a ‘single source of truth’ for control functions and incident response teams, reducing response times and improving effectiveness.
- MApps (Mobile Application Suite): game-changing mobile tools, developed to support staff and passengers. These solutions can be used to streamline the delay reporting process, provide journey information to customers, and more.