Popular search categories
Sigtech Rail Consultancy provide high quality signalling support for plain line and S&C renewals, as well as signalling assistance for civil work in the rail industry. Installation, Maintenance, Points Fitting and Testing to SMTH and G110 standards.
SigTech Rail is run by signalling experts with many years experience. We are not salesmen, we are signalling, we understand what you want and more. Our management team not your standard office based workers with no knowledge on how railway signalling works. We have a proven track record of delivering signalling solutions for the rail renewals industry.
We ensure our teams turn up with the correct calibrated tools, as well as the required skills and expertise to complete the duties required. We don’t send them out with no support. Our on call are signalling competent staff in their own right, and if required use up to date technology to help the individuals overcome their issues on site. We are a team that builds railways together.
We are a Certified Member of CIRAS
CIRAS is the Confidential Incident Reporting Analysis System for Transport. CIRAS not only captures health, safety, security, and environmental concerns raised by individual works, but also seeks a constructive responsive from the companies concerned. CIRAS is completely independent, entirely confidential and helps make the rail industry safe.
So, if you would like SigTech Rail to undertake a signalling installation or if you need to recruit signalling labour to help with an existing project, then give us call on 01303 764344 we are here and ready to help!
Why Choose SigTech Rail?
- Verified & audited by RISQS.
- Certified Member of CIRAS, RIA, Rail Alliance.
- Accreditations include ISO 9001, Construction Online (Gold), Builders Profile.
- Projects delivered efficiently, safely on time and to budget.
- Our teams turn up with all the calibrated tools to do the job.
- Decades of experience & expertise to ensure your projects run smoothly.
- A superior quality service delivered by qualified Signalling Engineers.
- Value for money signalling services as opposed to paying extortionate agency fees.
- A single point of contact with superior signalling knowledge.
- Health & Safety is centric to all our business activities.