Popular search categories
- Rolling Stock
- Supply Chain
- Eagle Lab
Established over 13 years ago, The CCTV Company is an NSI Gold-accredited provider of nationwide security services. With a highly experienced team and ISO 9001:20015 certification, it offers a range of solutions, including:
- CCTV design and installation.
- CCTV manned guarding.
- CCTV system maintenance packages.
- Remote CCTV monitoring services.
- And more.
The CCTV Company’s 97 per cent first time fix rate and SafeContractor Approved accreditation make it a trusted supplier to leading organisations, including Network Rail. And, because every installation is carried out by a specialist engineer, clients know they’re in safe hands.
Keeping the rail industry safe
The CCTV Company creates bespoke security solutions for its rail clients, monitoring service delivery via an ISO9001-certified Quality Management System. Coupled with its RISQs accreditation and trained rail staff, this system means that customers can trust in The CCTV Company’s products and services.
Depending on their needs, customers can expect:
- Regular audits and reviews, carried out by The CCTV Company’s management team.
- A dedicated manager who is on hand to discuss any aspect of their contract.
- Rail security officers who have undertaken comprehensive induction training, including in health and safety, UK railway governance, and mental health and safeguarding.
Thanks to its fully trained team, The CCTV Company can manage a range of security product areas for clients, meeting all their security needs. Solutions include:
- CCTV design and installation: an end-to-end solution, with options ranging from simple onsite CCTV to multi-tiered systems, complete with IP recording and monitoring and ANPR access control. Every system is designed and installed to the client’s unique specifications.
- CCTV manned guarding: remote monitoring CCTV security cameras, supplemented with manned guarding.
- CCTV system maintenance packages: responsive repair and maintenance service, available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Remote CCTV monitoring services: with footage sent to a monitoring station when unusual activity is detected, and immediate action taken if an intruder is identified.
Why use CCTV to keep rail sites safe?
- Cameras deter theft and vandalism.
- If a crime occurs, footage can be used to identify and catch perpetrators.
- Cameras enable staff to oversee passenger flow at stations.
- They can also be used to monitor tracks and platforms, ensuring that trains operate safely and efficiently.
Discover more updates and insights from The CCTV Company’s expert team: