Popular search categories
- Rolling Stock
- Supply Chain
- Eagle Lab
For over two decades, we have been dedicated to crafting innovative solutions. Our extensive range of capabilities empowers us to collaborate closely with our clients, enhancing project performance and setting a remarkable standard for project delivery.
Here at TUSP, solution creation is our forte. We offer specialised services founded on a blend of time-tested and cutting-edge consulting approaches, enriched by a wealth of outstanding experience and expertise.
A pivotal moment in our journey occurred in 2023 when BMD, Australia’s largest privately owned civil contractor, acquired TUSP. This strategic move marks an exciting chapter in our history, poised to fuel continuous growth within both local and global industries.
From tender writing, project management and stakeholder engagement, to health, safety, environment, and quality (HSEQ) services and engineering assurances, our breadth of expertise is broad to allow us to service some of the highest value and most complex infrastructure projects globally. Our services include:
- Project Turnaround – We have the experience and skills to turn projects around, from failure to success.
- Project Controls – TUSP will provide an entire project controls organisation for you project. This includes planning, reporting, governance and overall control of costs and risk management.
- Reporting – We have unique methods to record and monitor the status of projects using modern and visual reporting methods to lift information from plans and documentation to make decision making easy.
- Engineering and Assurance – We undertake several assurance roles as well as engineering assurance in terms of the provision of CRE’s, CEM’s and DPE’s.
Consultancy and Advisory
- Tender Bid and Consultancy – The TUSP comprehensive tender support service provides domain experts to either support of lead the documentation, preparation, analysis and commercial estimating.
- Systems Implementation – TUSP has the skills and capabilities to support and lead system implementation projects be that an asset management solution, planning and controls, work management or a financial control solution.
- Performance and Progress Improvement – TUSP are proud to have developed our own unique toolset for supporting our consulting business.
- Project Management and Control – We offer a wide-ranging project controls service.
- Collaborative Working – We have reviewed the ISO44001 standard in detail and have developed
- our own implementation model, together with a detailed tracking system to ensure focus
- remains on delivery.
- Operational Planning – Our team have the expertise to support the planning of capital
- expenditure enhancements or improvements to keep the railway operational.
- Deep dive Reviews – Looking at potential issues, risks, poor performance and helping to drive improvements.
- Risk Management – We have a robust approach to the management of risk including both opportunities and threats.
- Construction – We have extensive expertise in the management of construction delivery, including facilitating construction activity, reporting, and governance.
- Worksite Management – Our worksite management system brings together our expertise in project controls and delivery and combines this in a simple and data rich solution.
- Asset Protection – TUSP provide expert railway assistance and support for the planning and delivery of activities on or near the railway.
- Health and Safety – We offer a ‘one stop solution’ for all your health and safety needs.
Location3-7 Temple Avenue, London, EC4Y 0HP
Find us on