Popular search categories
Vogelsang is a leading supplier of sanitary and wastewater disposal units to the UK rail network. Railway and transport companies have been relying on Vogelsang’s high-quality machinery for decades, especially thanks to the sophisticated design of its rotary lobe pump.
Vogelsang offers individual solutions for stationary service systems – starting with small, single point solutions, right up to larger multi-point train treatment systems; helping trains to stay clean and passenger facilities open for use.
Rail sanitary systems include:
Vogelsang’s MobileUnit is designed to empty sanitary waste while the train is in service. It’s compact enough to service the train at the station, meaning fewer toilets are out of order.
- Robust and easy-to-maintain Vogelsang pump unit
- Uncomplicated emptying of wastewater tanks
- Available on a hand cart, hand-pulled trailer or self-propelled trailer
VThe compact vacuum wastewater disposal and supply system can be used in a multipoint network connected to a Vogelsang VacUnit, or as a standalone system with an integrated rotary lobe pump.
- Units include easy high-level hose management
- Automatic hose retraction system
- Time-controlled rinsing ensures fresh water facilities are regularly cleaned
The BioUnit is a special cleaning facility of the automatic disposal and cleaning of bioreactor-type toilet collection tanks.
- Available as a mobile or stationary unit
- Include high-pressure cleaning and vacuum extraction
- Provides chemical descaling facilities
For more information please contact our National Accounts Manager, Wayne Carrington, on 07875 541 429 or firstname.lastname@example.org